What is Apple doing to us in South Africa?
According to this email from Apple, the iPhone launches tomorrow.
- the iStore could not tell me the price
- the iStore could not tell me the carrier contracts that would apply
and today the carrier Vodacom could not tell be
- when the phone would be available
- what contracts they would have
- how they would handle those
So is it another Apple implementation failure or just disrespect for South African customers? After all we have been denied music through iTunes till now, but it seems there’s enough income to apple if we are allowed the apps store
Just to note I have tried many times to get something out of apple on why we don’t have access to music and if we don’t we bet bombarded with iTunes add emails – can they not filter on .co.za.